All pupils from Nursery to Year 6 are required to wear school uniform.
Our school uniform consists of:
· Red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
· Grey or black trousers or skirt
· White blouse, polo shirt or shirt
· An optional red and white check summer dress
· Black flat heeled shoes
· A waterproof coat with hood
· A book bag or rucksack
Our PE uniform consists of:
· Black PE shorts
· House Colour PE T-shirt (blue, red, green or yellow)
· Black plimsolls or trainers
· Black Tracksuit or joggers and sweatshirt (for outdoor P.E. sessions)
Pupils in Key Stage 2 will also need a swimming costume or trunks/swim shorts, swimming hat and a towel. Parents will be notified regarding which term swimming kits will be required.
All jewellery, including earrings, must be removed for all PE and swimming lessons.
There is no requirement for any items of school or PE uniform to have the school badge on
Pupils are permitted to wear a wristwatch and a single pair of stud earrings to school.
Religious items of jewellery may also be worn.
School and PE uniform is available from all local supermarket chains and retailers as well as:
A&J designs, Norton Canes - Website
Brigade clothing - Website
A recycled uniform shop is also available in the school main office Monday to Friday during term time, 9am – 4pm. Donations are appreciated.